Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hello there everyone!

I'm new to both blogging and being an AVON Independent Sales Representative.  Hopefully, I'll be able to succeed at each of them. 


First, I'll introduce myself.  My name is Christine Miller and I reside under the sunny skies of Fort Lauderdale, Florida.  I am a single mother and proud of it.  My son, Ryan,  is the light of my life.  I am currently and have been  employed by the City of Hollywood, Florida for eighteen years.  Recently, a friend motivated me to join her and become an AVON Independent Sales Representative.  Through the years, I've used so very many of their wonderful products and am proud to say that I have gotten onboard with the company. 


Please give me a little time to get all my pictures and words organized and I will be putting them all  together here in a blog that I hope you will all enjoy stopping by and reading! 
Please feel free to shop at my online store 24/7 at http://www.youravon.com/cmiller2385



If you see something that tickles your fancy, would like to place an order, or just have a question to ask, please feel free to contact me at cmavonsales@gmail.com.  I will get back to you as soon as possible! 



Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I promise it'll all come together soon.



Most of all, please remember to BELIEVE in Being Your Most BEAUTIFUL SELF in every way!  
Toodles!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment